|Accelerate your time-to-opportunity by joining the strongest team in networking. Whether you provide products, services, or solutions, a partnership with Cisco is a major step forward in ensuring your continued business success.|
By becoming a Cisco partner, you can:
• Gain credibility: Capitalize on the Cisco brand, which commands recognition and respect in the marketplace.
• Acquire credentials: Market your certified Cisco expertise as a competitive differentiator to customers.
• Catch the momentum: Join the value-add partner program that is setting the pace in the industry.
• Reap rewards: Team with the best to add value for customers and drive growth and profitability with Cisco.
• Strengthen your relationship with Cisco and its sales organization: Position your company to take advantage of more sales opportunities than ever before.
Partner Relationship Categories:
Cisco Registered Partner
Cisco Registered Partners enjoy access to a wide variety of Cisco channel partner tools and are eligible to apply for Cisco certifications and specializations.
Cisco Specialized Partner
Cisco Specialized Partners have mastered a structured training regimen and proven their acumen in an assessment process and can go on to qualify as a Cisco Certified Partner.
Cisco Certified Partner
Certified Partners must achieve one or more technology specializations, surpass customer satisfaction standards, and provide presales and post-sales support capabilities.
Eight Reasons to become a Registered Reseller:
- Officially authorised to buy and sell Cisco products
- Can use the Cisco Registered Partner logo and branding
- Company details will appear on the Cisco Partner Locator
- Gain partner level access to Cisco.com and a wealth of material to help you sell and implement Cisco solutions
- Gain access to Partner Marketing Central providing campaigns to run successful marketing
- Gain access to Partner Education Connection with a wealth of training material
- Gain access to specific partner programs and promotions
- Can request sales and technical support from Cisco directly
your business in 3 easy steps